availspace Available Space: Greetings!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Greetings!

After much deliberation, I have finally decided to give in to the blogging world and get going. I find that I spend at least an hour a morning reading blogs, searching through etsy's latest offerings and shopping, of course, on ebay. I have discovered so many new artists as well as new sources for supplies thanks to all of the bloggers out there, than I thought, why not? I guess I don't consider my life to be interesting enough to be put in to words each day, but perhaps by posting some recent work, I can get what I need to finally finish them! Thanks to all of you that "pushed me to get started!" I wouldn't of done this without a little nudge!

14 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Welcome to blog world Erika! Looking forward to keeping up with you this way! P.S. I love your banner as well!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

Schucks, my first comment - I feel soooo good right about now! Whoo hoo!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEY! so happy you have a blog,Erika!and welcome to the blog world!
I already linked yours to mine! thank you for linking mine already! you're a doll! MWAH!

9:32 PM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Hey girl! Good for you. Now I have something to read over coffee. ;-) Jennifer

10:02 PM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

Oh boy, this just may be more than I bargained for! Am I supposed to post something EVERYDAY? Uff da...

10:15 PM  
Blogger ac said...

Hi
You will find it quite addicting...and interesting...and enlightening too...
I have hooked you to mine...and thanks for the link to yours...

10:21 PM  
Blogger sf said...

Woo-hoo, you!!
Thank God, we'll finally know everything!
sarah

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging my dear friend!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Erika has a blog!!

-Amber

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is a blog... u will have to fill me in, again...
Looks neat Erika!
kisses Hilde

7:35 AM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

Thanks all, I am soooo inspired!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Welcome Erika. We are all linked up now. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

New blogs, new friends, what can better than that?!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to visit your blog to see what is happening with you and your family.

1:57 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

delightful you have arrived!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home