availspace Available Space: Sarah Fishburn

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sarah Fishburn


If any of you are familiar with Sarah Fishburn's art and generosity you will know how excited I was when I received a package from her yesterday. Not only was it full of goodies but yet another fantastic 4 x 4 chunky book handbound by her! She is always so kind and generous when it comes to swaps. I was fortunate to be involved in 4 of her many chunky book swaps and the only regret is that I didn't have time to do the others! For those of you not familiar with Sarah or her work, I could list her many publications here but that would probably take my blogs entire memory! Click on the picture or her name for more information about Sarah's work. Thank you, Sarah! I am proud to call you my dear friend!

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

You are so right Sarah does flipping ROCK! Love the little Chinese take-out toys! Her chunky books were my firsts - words on the street, see jane run, sticks and stones and star of india. I wish I had been brave and signed up for them all! Plus time does factor in but they all are such treasures if she ever decides to do this again. . .I definitely would love to do any and all of her themes! Although I am thinking it might be awhile - this last entourage of books. . that was quite the endeavor!!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

Tiffini! Your page in 'words" was so creative! It was one of the first that caught my eye!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home