availspace Available Space: Meet Paul

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Meet Paul

Meet Paul. He is 35 years old and my husband. He is an engineer. He is very clever. He likes to create tools to help make his life easier. Here is an example:

Yesterday, we laid new carpet in our kids' room. Paul created a contraption to hoist their bunk bed in the air so we didn't have to take it apart and move it out of their room. I don't have a picture of that but you can imagine how nifty that was. I like to tell Paul that he is a nerd. He says that he doesn't mind. Paul is cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

This is a great photo! Your art work is lovely!!!!!

My Best-
Kristen

8:42 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

Paul is cool. He's good at darts too. Oh, and drinking Scotch.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Ha ha! That sounds just like my husband!! But the contraption you're talking about sounds almost too advanced for mine!

3:54 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Oh - of course a cool girl like you would end up with a nerd! All us cool girls do. . .
I ♥ nerds! They so ROCK!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home