availspace Available Space: Let there be light

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Let there be light


I am so sun thirsty. Since our return home we have been met with rain, wind and darkness. With every glimpse of sun, a storm usually follows and day seems to never begin. I am tired and lack any motivation to do anything. With only about 6 hours of daylight anyway, I can't tell you how much I await Spring. In addition, it is so unseasonably warm here in the Artic, with not a spot of snow and above zero temperatures every day.

In other news, I have the best on line friends ever. Tiffini X is by far the coolest chick on the planet and I was blessed with some fab prezzies from her last week. If you haven't seen or ordered her handmade stuff, you need to, it is all very professional and very cool.

In more other news, I have been working on small canvas pieces, some that may go right to some local shops. The shabby chick look is big here in Norway and I have made some piece to follow the trend. Here is a new shabby piece...


My site is updated with NEW WORK and I try to add the newest pieces as they are finished. Take a look if it interests you. Always appreciate your opinion, postive or negative. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The site looks great, the new work is awesome! Did I ever tell you that you were my earliest online inspiration to try my hand at collage? Your work still inspires me!
Crystal

12:10 AM  
Blogger suzi finer said...

Just beautiful...very cool stuff here!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Tatiana Z. said...

How I understand you! I'm so tired with this strange weather!
I dream about sun, or at least about snow. It's raining in Moscow in the end of January when it always was a freezing cold and a plenty of snow this time of the year.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home