availspace Available Space: Happy Birthday to Me

Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


This is me, 36 years old. Laugh lines, check! Forehead wrinkles, check! Crowsfeet, not yet and luckily my mother doesn't really have them so I might get lucky! I will not show you my stomach or saddlebags however, don't want to ruin anyone's Friday evening.

Had a great day; woke up to flowers and gifts, lunch with some girlfriends and home again to a homemade dinner and dessert. Sunday is Mother's Day here, so I get to do this all over again (well, almost). Oh, don't forget, Valentine's is right around the corner as well, so that is 3 days with flowers. Whoppee!

My husband made me what he calls a "gourmet meal". Delicious Thai noodles! Also, a chocolate ice cream cake that the boys were so proud of. Now, just to get the kiddies in to bed so I can get in my jammies and watch a cheesy movie. Can't wait!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger sf said...

Happy day, chica mia!
Package on the way.
xxo
sarah

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Erika - og tillykke med fødselsdagen!

Jeg har lige skrevet en artikel til et nyt blad, Somerset Life, der skal udkomme til april. Jeg har nævnt din blog som en af mine favoritter, håber du kan tænke på det som en lille fødselsdagsgave.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You worked hard for the little wrinkles and lines and spots, honor them! Celebrate them! =)
EAT MORE CAKE!
love ya!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Dans på roser... said...

Gratulerer! 36 er bra, men bare en fin begynnelse!!!:) God helg!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated b-day sweet girl!! I think you are beautiful too!

xoxs

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! Happy Belated Birthday Erika! I found you through Miz Carla and Audrey Hernandez. Hope your B-Day was grand. xoxo

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday from Downunder!
art hugz
Marie

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home