availspace Available Space: January 31

Thursday, February 01, 2007

January 31

My middle baby turned 8. It is so true when they say that time goes fast. It feels like only yesterday I was singing twinkle twinkle to him.

I have also been trying my hand out with paper products. I made 5 of these paper magnolias with this fantastic lama li paper:

Some of you might be wondering what is happening with the shop. Well, I am hoping that I will have some exciting news to share with you shortly. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dans på roser... said...

Vokser fort,ja. hmmmm.. ja, livet går så det suser, vi må nok hoppe av lasset innimellom, hvis vi skal få med oss litt av det også. Ungene vokser opp i en fei. Å være til stede i nuet, er noe jeg øver meg på, hver dag. Blir litt flinkere med årene, håper jeg. Ha en fin helg! De blomstene dine var kjempesøte!.

1:44 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Adorable! Very stylin' threads as well!
Love the flowers can not wait to hear more of your new shop adventures!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home