availspace Available Space: new art and cards

Friday, August 31, 2007

new art and cards

In the midst of the dust, I have still been able to work a fair bit. I am trying soooo hard to change my color palette, but I always end up with the same tones. I am a rather slow and impatient worker so just getting to the point where I feel the piece has all of the elements it needs usually suffices. This piece is available here.

I am back to using one of my favorite materials, gold foil. I like the elegance it gives to the pieces without overdoing it. What do you think? This piece is available on etsy.

I am also offering blank cards of some of my newest artwork. You can pick up a pack on etsy as well.

Realized that I hadn't had anything on ebay for awhile so added a few 4" pieces there as well. Happy weekend!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika.. this piece is INCREDIBLE... I LOVE the color hues you've used... :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Gorgeous! I love that blue coming through and the soft texture of the pieces. That Archival Elements looks like a fabulous store! Oh and I adore the wax seal on the card packs. ♥

3:06 AM  
Blogger etre-soi said...

Hi Erika thank you for your comment, everything's well now :)
Love your latest pieces and your trip to Venise looks amazing, I have to go there one day soon !

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous. I adore the first piece....beautiful. I am always trying to break out of my usual style intead of color palette. I will start a piece and think I am going in a new direction only to finish and look at it and say 'hmmm, looks like my same style', lol. I love your color palette as it is always so soothing.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home