availspace Available Space: in progress

Friday, March 19, 2010

in progress



It has been one of those weeks. Husband gone, busy with work and motherhood. I am trying to find some sort of peace in working on large art projects but sometimes I feel more frustrated than relaxed.

The funny thing while working is that I find it interesting that I can not foresee or plan an outcome. I am a planner by heart; need to know what and when and how at all times to feel that I have control. However, when it comes to my art, I can't plan, I can't sketch out an idea on paper, it puts to many limits on the way my brain works. Strange, that.

It is the weekend (yay!). Bring it on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Blossom Blog said...

Dette ser ut til å bli en favoritt hos meg allerede!
Jeg elsker det!!!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You work is subtle and soulful and I enjoy it very much. Thanks for your recent comments. I know exactly what you mean about not being able to plan
when you create, it just has to come out. Sorry to hear about your friends child and grandmother, life;s workings are never easy.

Corrine

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home